WTB: motoQ

if anyone wants to get rid of their motoQ LMK cause im lookin to get one

Just bought one…badass phone. Goodluck finding one for under $350 w/ out a new contract. They are going for $400+ unlicked new. I got a LG9100 for sale cheap.

comeon no one has one up for grabs!!

yea $450 w/ a 2gig SD Card its yours.

i already have a mini sd card and ur dalirious

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-SPRINT-MOTOROLA-MOTO-Q-PDA-SMART-PHONE_W0QQitemZ260079722014QQihZ016QQcategoryZ64355QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That is the going rate w/ out a minisd card

there only $420 brand new…and i dont want a new phone

my friend is selling his for $325 without the memory card

stop trying to be a piece of shit… you already are.

he doesn’t want your phone… so stop posting…

kthxbye

aaahahahahahha sorry man, do you accept my apology wanker? I don’t like half the people on this board and don’t care to admit it. There is definitely a handful of great people(10-15) on here who actually have some class. Schmeider is among that group I don’t like. I’m sure people don’t like me and I don’t give a fuck b/c its people I don’t care if they like me. Good look on standing up for your boyfriend though :tool:

He asked if anyone had a phone for sale. I said $450 which is the going rate for the phone. If he would have given me a reasonable offer from that given price I would have sold it to him. Go cry with blackbelt baby.

Winning bid on the auction above was "Winning bid: US $455.00 " without memory card so whats the fucking problem?

us a bitch made pussy and thats all there is to say

No…nobody on here likes u:ban:

WTF did u just try and say?:dunno: