wtb... mustang 65mm or bigger throttle body

i prefer the standard 65mm tb off the explorer/ mustang. needs to have throttle position switch, and if you have an old harness, and can cut me off the connector, that would eb great too!

i had one, but didn’t think i would need it so i sold it for 20 bucks. duh! now i need it.

pm lou…he might have one at laurel moutian mustang

65 is stock??? if so i have 1

hit me up on aim sailor

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
i prefer the standard 65mm tb off the explorer/ mustang. needs to have throttle position switch, and if you have an old harness, and can cut me off the connector, that would eb great too!

i had one, but didn’t think i would need it so i sold it for 20 bucks. duh! now i need it.

$20 :bash:

i would have bought that:D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Originally posted by vw16vcabby

65mm is factory on the explorer but the mustangs is smaller. Ford just discontinued this item, may be hard to find.:smiley:

I could help out with a 70mm if it was not too big. Also have the harness covered.:cool:

brothersperformance.com

well lou, if the new 65 is 209, what all aftermarket ones are there? i though i saw a bbk one listed for under 100 that was 65mm or so. 70/65mm- dont really matter.

The one for 209 is 70 mm and has the sensor included. It is from ford racing. I have another brand for around 100 without sensor.