WTB: mustang MAF.....ASAP

well guys, figured out what is wrong with my car and why it has felt funny. i have a failed MAF, and my software is flipping over to failed maf load values when i hit the gas more than 1/4 throttle. figure its time to upgrade cause they cost the same. any of you guys that have swapped out stock for an upgrade PLEASE PM me with a price. i want the sensor itself only, no housings/filters/whatnot.

need this like yesterday. call me even. 472-8670, its nick

I have my stocker off the cobra. PM me if youre interested

PMed

woot

thanks mike :slight_smile:

cobra MAF FTW :tup: good luck with it man

actually, it didnt fit, i guess its too new. the screw holes dont line up and the connector sits lower than the mounting face, so it doesnt mount flush. im just gonna sell it on the focus forums, guys grab these up all the time and make thier own housing and such, i just am going to grab another stock one or call 2060, i think i need a 96-99 mustang GT maf for it to fit correctly.

I was gonna say that a cobra maf might be overkill. i “think” i have a gt maf laying around… i"ll let ya know

EDIT: it would be for a 2001 car… not sure what the differences are between them and the earlier ones (they look the same as far as i remember… just use tamper proof torx bits instead of screws)

mine has tamper proof torx as well, mine is a 2001 car. im just confused cause alot of focus guys were slapping 95-99 mustang GT mafs in like no big deal, they were perfect fit. if you have one call me right away 472-8670, i am going to a wedding today so i wont answer but ill get back to ya asap if ya have one

bumping up cause i need a MAF this week BEFORE CARLISLE. looking for plain mustang GT sensor, test fit before i buy, and i am willing to trade 87fox’s 80mm MAF/housing for it or $40.

2060 on william is the man, got one there.

ok… sorry bout not getting back to ya… couldnt find it anyway (it’s somewhere in the rents garage)

well, it wasnt the problem anyway, the car is fucked

2060 didnt have any 6 pin ones with the IAT in them, so i got another focus one, but my car is still running the same, even though i disconnected the battery and cleared all my DTC’s and such. i dont know what the fuck to do now. im so frustrated. 4 days to carlisle and ive got this to deal with.

maybe try the SCT maf? From what I’ve read… supposed to be one of the best you can buy (full adjustable I believe AND accurate)

speaking of which… what software are you running for your tune? Maybe thats the problem?

hey the 96-04 looks all the same in the GT but i have a stock one i’ll trade ya for that cobra one thanks

possibly a bad sensor from the junkyard