WTB: NEED A TIRE ASAP...Who has the hookup?

i need a specific tire asap.

Kumho Ecsta Supra 712
Size 275 / 35 / 18

When i first got them, i got them at tirerack…they dont have them anymore in this size online…same with discount tire direct.

So if someone works at a tire shop or similar, who has the ability to order this, or even find it…i would be gratefull. I have cash or credit in hand.

Not necessarily looking for a “deal”…i just want the tire…i had a spike go through the treads and come out the sidewall!!

My other 3 tires are like new, and i dont wanna buy a new set of 4 because no one has this tire…someone HAS to be able to find it! PLEASE HELP!!!
will also need someone to mount/balance it when i get it…on a touchless machine though.

Edit: ok, looking for a deal now…i found a couple online ie 1010tires and summit…holy fuck…$230 each…i paid nowhere NEAR that at tirerack.

wow.

$230.oo per tire. OMFG. Thats a lot. lol

Good Luck

yah…i did find one, but i wanna see if anyone can get it cheaper. Tirerack dont carry that size in that brand anymore…when they did it was $158 per tire. I Called DUNN because they are a kumho distributor, and they told me $218 + $30 for removal of old, and mount and balance the new…yikes but they are the only ones who have it.
I may have to pay that amount for the tire…but if someone can save me a few $$ on the mount and balance i would appreciate it!!

youd be paying almost double…why not spend the money on 2 chepaer tires that are still in production?

meh…i have a staggered wheel setup with directional tread…the look of the tires is important…call me anal…but i hate mismatched tires…

bump…still looking for this tire!