WTB: Need car asap

I had a kia that just totally took a shit on me. I am looking for something around a 1000, decent on gas, and I don’t have to do work on. Let me know what you have.

94 altima ricer paint? 1000

brian peppers ftw

for $1000, i can get you a 97 dodge neon, white automatic with 120,xxx…it has a blown tranny but i will go get the car and swap the tranny in a weekend. PM me if your interested

[quote=“focusinprogress,post:4,topic:39391"”]

for $1000, i can get you a 97 dodge neon, white automatic with 120,xxx…it has a blown tranny but i will go get the car and swap the tranny in a weekend. PM me if your interested

[/quote]

And I got a neon 3.55 manual tranny for sale

1999 Taurus $1500. thats around your price range ready to go needs nothing.

my 95 civic is posted, it’s great on gas and reliable. 1200 takes it. call my cell at 380-5426, name is jeremy.

1993 Toyota P/U 4x4,5 speed,Regular cab,6 foot bed,Everything works.Has a check engine light due to exhaust leak.
The cat converter also rotted off but I straight piped it and put a new carquest muffler on it.It is not very loud at all.It is also rusty.But seems to be a sold truck for the most part.Mostly body rust and suface underneath.

Just put on New calipers,Pads,Rotors,Plugs and wires.This truck starts everytime and runs like a champ.

Looking for $700 obo,Need to sell by no later than Monday.

found something last week thanks