WTB: Nissan Hardybody

Looking for a 90’s Nissan Hardbody manual transmission. Willing to pay up to $8,000. Let me know if there is something in your area or near by. Haven’t seen anything in Calgary so far.

Thanks!

Ooooo… Is this a project build?

Yeah and a general daily driver. I don’t want to drive my spec fo in the winter, but it looks like I might have to for a bit.

I will keep my eye open for one. But I drove my 07’ Spec Last year with Michilene Alpine Pilot II and I had no problems. And this year I’ll try to drive it with the 2" drop and if it doesnt pan out I will put the factory springs back in. lol.

Yeah everything is still stock but the calcium, salt and rocks are killer around here. Don’t feel like doing an all day detail in the spring but I will if this doesn’t pan out. Thanks for the extra set of eyes. I’ll keep looking via net and see what pops up!

http://kijiji.ebayimg.com/i17/07/k/000/7b/1e/03b4_20.JPG?set_id=1C4000

Project is done for you

Its not dont till its got a TTV8 and a drag rear end LOL

That it is but it won’t make a very good winter daily driver… thanks for looking though!

Okay been looking through some classified sites and I have come across the Kingcan and standard pick-up truck. I know that it might a shame to ask this I’m still trying to get a grips with most of the differences. So are they the same? Or am I completely off base here?

Look at Mikes sig and the other pic. There are differences in the cabs.
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6418/sig2jp6.jpg

i have a 87 hardbody for sale, its a king cab. runs pretty good but its definitely a project, asking 1700. the body is just like the orange one pictured on this post.

What all has to be done?

well the exhaust will need to be redone, the original muffler was cut off to clamp on a cherry bomb probably 7 years ago so its beat up pretty bad. the vehicle has 280,000kms so the engine is pretty tired but still runs well. and there is some bad rusting inside the box at the fender wells. but if you bag it those get cut out anyway. the windshield will need replacing also.the body has some surface spot rusting, nothing bad yet, it was sanded down and primered 6 years ago but not very well since there is little spots of rust coming through. overall its a great platform to start with. pm me if you want pics.

Bump for any more on lookers!

hey if your still lookin for that hard body i think i seen one on 780tuners.com!