WTB: non-ABS MC + Calipers + Hatch + Misc

Hey guys,

I’m looking for a used, in-working-condition master cylinder for a non-ABS S13.

I’m also looking for in-working-condition (ready to swap in) rear brake calipers (left and right) for my S13.

I’m also looking for a new hatch (ready to install, just plug and play), preferably in charcoal gray, but a black one in good condition will be considered too. I want one with a wiper by the way.

Also looking into a working power antenna assembly.

I’d also like a quote (as well as offers if so be) for a full turn-key auto-to-manual conversion (ie. a bucket and big box with all the parts I need to swap out my auto for a 5-speed and get it running again in 3-4 days. But yeah, basically, a turn-key conversion (trans, shifter, clutch master + slave, flywheel, clutch + clutch pedal, all uncut wiring harnesses needed, etc). Saw another one on the classifieds the other day but it was apparently spoken for… What should I expect to pay for a tub-load of 5sp swap parts?

Thanks in advance for your replies

get in touch with Simplemind7 for any parts you need. http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=33092
GRADE A+ guy, couldnt imagine hed charge too much.
he charges $600 for a 5spd swap installed… meaning u pay $600 and drive away standard…

Thanks for the reply CrypticNissan, I’ve actually PM’d Simplemind7 about that thread. His 5sp swap is, as far as I know, already spoken for. He told me that if the buyer backs out, he’ll contact me. I assume its sold already and possibly awaiting pick up.

I have a complete 5 speed, black hatch.
Wanted to sell it whole for $500…but if you want only those parts maybe we can work out a deal for part out.

i may have another one within a couple weeks, i have to organize my stuff and see if i have all of the parts.

i have masster cylinde, and may sell if i get enough for it.

How much are you looking to get for it?