WTB obd1 d-series motor CHEAP

i’m looking for a d-series motor for as cheap as possible as soon as possible.

i’d like to get a d15b7 if at all possible since thats whats blown taking up space in my engine bay currently.

If you have another d-series BESIDES THE CX and have the ECU to go along with it i’ll go for that too. If its a vtec motor i’ll need the dizzy also

All i want it an assembled longblock from oil pan to valve cover. I dont need the tranny or any of the accessories unless you want to just give um to me with the rest of the motor.

what do u have and what are you looking to get for it???

my friend has one. its from a dx. i htink he said 200. it needs new water pump. well that has to be replace anyways along with timing.

PM coldaccord.
He posted a while back about having one.

ya dre said he had one hes wanted to get rid of for a while…

matt are you parting your car out or going back to stock or something?

naw im trying to get my 4 door running to sell it to greg

the CRX is sittin in steves garage… FOREVER

why does it need a new water pump? leaking or did he take it off for another car?

it started leaking. so we swaped a ex motor in for lab grade at school. it runs fine. lmk if u want it cuz school is about to end and it needs to get picked up. (ECC South)

how many miles did it have on it when pulled? I’ll probably buy this but i just wanna make sure its worth spending $200 on

oh and what comes with it?

it has 150k on it. it everything from oil pan to valve cover. throttle body. intak mani. exhuast mani. dizzy. the only thing it missing is mounts. slap a tranny on it and do the timing and ur set. also its b/o. we dont need it and just rather sell it than let the school throw it out.