WTB: OBD1 D Series

Just looking for a motor for a 92 EG hatch winter beater. Burns a bit of oil, whatever, something cheap to get back and forth with. Let me know what you’ve got and we’ll talk. Thanks in advance.

got a Z6 complete for $450

…wait your looking for a whole car? oops.

No, I’ve got the shell. Just looking for a motor to make it an A to B car. How many miles on the Z6, burn oil? That the motor that used to be in the Sol or what?

<---- JayDubs from APG forums a while ago, we’ve met at the lot in Colonie and probably at the Park and Ride

Its actually out of a parts car. Its got high mileage 180 on the motor, 80 on the trans.

It burnt no oil and has no leaks. It really was still running strong. Price includes alternator, dizzy, starter, belts, exhaust manifold, complete intake manifold…

Only issue is I have it out here in rochester so I would need to take a weekend to drive it out there or you could come pick it up (3.5h drive)

I can pick it up, that’s not a problem. Could you go any lower without the tranny? I’ve got 2 sitting here. If not, let me see if I can find someone to take the tranny from me if you don’t wanna seperate it.

yea, $300 without the trans.

I’ll be in touch in a day or so…

Whats the word?

are either of your trans. EX? how much you want for one? lmk asap thx

Check “Reckone” s FS ad he might have a motor for ya