wtb or free junk cars that you need gone.

1970 opel ok you got a number i can call.

that eclipse half um i will take for free thats all man unless you got a cat for that car then 15 dollars lol . tittle?

what would you give me for the 88 jeep comanche, 5 speed, 4.0 inline 6 ( which is fine). Car has crash bar up front, light bar (rusty) new snow tires (though one is flat at the moment). Also, clean title. Technically, it would need a new suspension and starter to run. exhaust needed as well.

guys i dont think he wants the cars to buy and fix up, hes prob just going to scrap them,.,., $50buy $100 scrap money -gas=$35 profit?

he seems very interested in the catalytic converter… he’s either selling them on e-bay, or to somewhere that melts the precious stuff down, or he needs a cat for his car and doesn’t want to pay $$$$$$ to get a new one.
Just my observation.

i think, hes actaully lookingfor a meow cat. like the one living in my friends old car. i think he just wants a pal… i could be wrong.

exactly im scraping them at my buddies yard . i get 10-15 bucks a cat . im honest not a liar. im doing all the hauling you know. only looking to spend 50-75 dollars. i can pick some up today . call me at 465 2765 and yours could be the one i take thanks .

hey everyone im picking them up. leave your number and wat you got with price and ill call you thanks. or you can call me .