wtb or free junk cars that you need gone.

If you have a car you need to be removed let me know ill get it out your way. Doesn’t matter make or model i take all. Thanks

I have a civic hatch thats junk n needs to be taken away. I have a few things in it that i need still so either this weekend or early next week i want it gone. PM me with a number i can call u at when im ready to have it taken away

were you located is the cat stil on the car sounds good to me .

98 dodge caravan nothing wrong with it except the battery is dead and cant find the title and dont feel like dealing with it

make me an offer I think its still there at my old house

no cat… alot of the cars taken apart

k

on the caravan i wont spend more then 50 75 dollars. can u get the tittle

do you have any cats lying around that can go with it

1970 opel kadett engine is out and is pieces, have all the parts, 2dr 5speed tranny make offer

you tell me price im tinking like 25 bucks? it got exhaust ?were u located ?

Might have an 88 jeep comanche for ya…but someone might be taking it. I’ll let you know soon.

kool

$50-75 haha u assclown

sorry need alittle more than that

pm me a better offer and well talk

all you need to do is apply for a lost title

well, he did say “junk cars”, so by you listing it in this thread im sure he took it as junk, like not running and stuff = not worth more than $75…not trying to puch buttons, just playing devils advocate

EDIT: pm minisrt4 with how much you want for it, if it has the 2.4 motor im sure he wouldnt mind taking it off your hands

ill haul away JUNK cars that are free with titles

if i can get the tittle ill give 150 thats all im spending

hey bighands handsoff my cars dude lol .

ill be picking them up between tomorrow and this weekend so if you really want me to pick up give me phone number kool thanks .

how much will u give me for the back end of a 97 eclipse?

1970 opel kadett with a clean title 50 bucks and it yours come and get it