WTB: Part of an 240SX Wiring Harness

Looking for part # 24079-70F20.

It’s a pigtail harness on all(?) of the OBD-II (95-98) Nissan 240SX. It’s the harness from the main/engine harness to the Crankshaft Position Sensor. (That damn sensor has been giving me trouble since day 1 with this car)

Also, before you list up Courtesy Nissan/Autozone/ect: Dealers do not have this part. I’ve called places around here, and as far as Elk Ridge California. Not available from any dealer in Nissan’s Part/Inventory Opt-In-Database. Not available from the Aftermarket as far as I know, most of the aftermarket is only selling the sensor which I have. I’ve googled it enough times to know that no one has it. Courtesy and NissanPartsZone also came up empty. Called them both and they informed me they didn’t have it and had no idea where to get it.

tl;dr?

I’ve scoured the interwebz (dealers/aftermarket/some forums), so far, no luck. Need this part desperately to finish my SR-KA Swap.

Also, as you may have guessed. S14 SR20DET up for sale lol.

Please and thanks for any help anyone has.

it’s a long shot but have you tried japan star?

You are talking about KA24DE, you think the harness is bad? Just test it with a meter or something. This is the sensor that’s on the back of the motor and reads off the flywheel right?

Yup, I’ve hit up Japan* and they told me they’ve nothing for the KA.

It’s not the actual sensor for the KA, it’s a separate part of the wiring harness that my harness didn’t come with for some reason. It does connect to the CPS but isn’t part of it, or the Main Harness.

I was hoping someone might be interested in selling me one, maybe someone looking for an SR to swap? I do have one up for grabs after all. I’ll post up a real F/S thread later. First things first.

I need this part, if someone who owns a 240 could at least identify/add pics up here it might make it easier. I’ve never even seen the part.

Nissan told me they don’t make parts for anything over 10 years old and any salvage yards around here have been picked clean already…

cps to ignition module maybe?

my fault, for some reason I was thinking SR

Well, you see, the gentleman who’s helping with the swap says this is the only part still needed to xomeplete it.

Yes, I did swap from a JDM SR20 to a USDM KA24.

But that’s why I need the part. Like I said I think it goes between the CpS and main/engine harness. I know it’s got the resistor so that I can tell the ECU what’s up.