WTB: passenger side window

my car got broken into last nite and now i am in need of a passenger side window preferably with no tint to replace my smashed one. cheaper is better, dirty is fine, but it can’t be broken. this is for a 92 S13 hatchback. I was extremely lucky cuz i just put my wheel locks on and it they were not there my wheels would be gone too. they had it jacked and a couple nuts where off. also would like to replace my stolen stereo equipment so post what you got.

oh yea and please do not try to sell me my old subs back. ( happened to a friend on 780tuners)

Ouch, sorry to hear that man.

Try Al’s Auto Salvage (Speedworks). 447-3282. I think they have another window.

They tried to grab the wheels? Man, that sucks ass. Where was your car parked? And what time. All the details.

Someone stole stereo shit, and then tried to sell it on 780tuners? Brutal.

Actually, I know for a fact they have an S13 hatch side windows there!! I just sold them my car the other day!! :frowning:

Go to Mats auto parts on the south side, i know they have a 240sx in the pick your part yard that still has the passenger door intact. I think its on 34st and 64ave or something like that.

thanx guys. i was parked at south edmonton common movie theatre. i went to a movie around 8 and got out around 10 and it happened. i was parked probly 2 cars from the very front and it still happened. there is a few scratched on the wheels but the main thing is the window is gone and my whole stereo excluding speakers. my deck is pootched from trying to take it out. its a mess.

oh well time to park it for a week or to and replace some parts on it.

Did you have an alarm?

nope. i found a window at black gold for cheap so there it is. now i’m gonna get an alarm and some other shit too

my car got broken into last nite and now i am in need of a passenger side window preferably with no tint to replace my smashed one. cheaper is better, dirty is fine, but it can’t be broken. this is for a 92 S13 hatchback. I was extremely lucky cuz i just put my wheel locks on and it they were not there my wheels would be gone too. they had it jacked and a couple nuts where off. also would like to replace my stolen stereo equipment so post what you got.

oh yea and please do not try to sell me my old subs back. ( happened to a friend on 780tuners)

Ouch, sorry to hear that man.

Try Al’s Auto Salvage (Speedworks). 447-3282. I think they have another window.

They tried to grab the wheels? Man, that sucks ass. Where was your car parked? And what time. All the details.

Someone stole stereo shit, and then tried to sell it on 780tuners? Brutal.

Actually, I know for a fact they have an S13 hatch side windows there!! I just sold them my car the other day!! :frowning:

Go to Mats auto parts on the south side, i know they have a 240sx in the pick your part yard that still has the passenger door intact. I think its on 34st and 64ave or something like that.

thanx guys. i was parked at south edmonton common movie theatre. i went to a movie around 8 and got out around 10 and it happened. i was parked probly 2 cars from the very front and it still happened. there is a few scratched on the wheels but the main thing is the window is gone and my whole stereo excluding speakers. my deck is pootched from trying to take it out. its a mess.

oh well time to park it for a week or to and replace some parts on it.

Did you have an alarm?

nope. i found a window at black gold for cheap so there it is. now i’m gonna get an alarm and some other shit too