WTB: PC Monitor

I want a monitor, I would prefer a LCD 15"+ any brand. If you have a decent size CRT, I might be interested. Let me know.

My step mom has two 15" LCDs for sale. I think she wants $20 each or $35 for the both of them. Both Compaq 1502.

my dad has 4 CRT’s all 16"

TAKE THEM NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (free lol)

Craigslist free and they will be gone quick…

they charge you 10 but then give you 10?

:rofl

Sounds like a scam. they dispose of a electronic item charge you 10.

then give you a 10$ gift card…

I will take both. Assuming they both work, I will take them. Whens a good time/place?

if you need a monitor red i got a couple sitting around im sure you can have one of em … they’re crt’s either dell’s or hp’s or something like that … let me know

I think they were decent from what I can remember, but not 100% sure. Shoot her an e-mail @ todoroto@verizon.net, or call their house at 785-8589.

I sent them an email. If they dont get back to me, I will give them a call later.

If that doesnt go through, I may hit you up Dan. Thanks

How did you make out with this?

I got those two monitors you suggested. Now I need to get the Hp to give me a video signal :confused:

CS Dedicated server here I come!

Are you srsly going to try and run a dedicated server on your home internet connection?

:facepalm

For “LAN Party” yes. I had 4 pcs, and the Ps3 running fine on it.

I thought you meant live on the interwebs, not on lan…

All good then :thumbup

Haha, no. Im not that special. I may run an interweb one for like 6 players max, with a password, when my friends want. But thats it.