wtb power steering line

wondering if anyone is selling their or if they have one kickin around, power steering set up for a 91 hicas dohc. ill buy whole set up or if you have the line i need ill buy that separately. i beleive its the top return line. goes from resevoir to the rack about 1 ’ long, half hose/steel pipe, will pick up if in the area or will pay for shipping. let me know what you got via PM or email. havoc4500@hotmail.com

thx tyler
519 662 3568

turns out after i fixxed the line i thought was broken i was wrong, its now the rack opinion line which made a nice puddle on my shop floor :slight_smile: if anyone can help me at all id appreciate anything, even a place that might have this stuff or can make them :slight_smile: would also pay decent coin to anyone selling one.

turns out after i fixxed the line i thought was broken i was wrong, its now the rack opinion line which made a nice puddle on my shop floor :slight_smile: if anyone can help me at all id appreciate anything, even a place that might have this stuff or can make them :slight_smile: would also pay decent coin to anyone selling one.