WTB; Power window motor for F-bod

Well before spring gets here i need to fix my passanger side power window motor so i can roll down the dam window down to not look like a tool with the top down and one window up:cry:
so does any one have a motor or can get one rather cheaply?
also ive seen a post of a 4 gen part out but some one doesent return PM’S :meh:

Thanks Jeremy

Did you happen to price these out anywhere? I am most likely going to need both because mine are getting pretty slow.

They are failry cheap at the parts store, I’ve replaced mine twice so far. I think I’m just going to open mine up and bypass the thermal circuit breaker instead of replacing it this time though.

There are instruction on cz28.com on how to do this.

Contact Jay from J&JSpeedShop. He has a 98 trans am he is parting out and I think he still has both doors with all components.

that’s who won’t return PMs… I’ve sent him multiple on parts from that car…

I would just buy new. They are notorious for breaking. A used one could die at any moment.

How much is fairly cheap? I am watching an auction on ebay right now for both sides. Also curious on what that process does exactly that you speak of?

http://web.camaross.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145075

there’s the mod to bypass the thermal issue.

this won’t fix a completely shot motor, but does work on slow motors.

go to carquest or whatever and buy a new one. They come with a lifetime warrenty.

I don’t have any PMs from you. If you want power window motors I will not sell those because I want to sell the whole doors. Those are cheap enough at a parts store new/reman

I’m 95% sure I sent you PMs about the front brakes, headliner and forward dash cover; If I didn’t send you a PM on it, I asked for prices for those parts in the other thread and didn’t hear anything.

$52.96 each side from me…Lifetime warranty > *

And this price is from Napa ?

Sorry, I thought it was in my sig (I have them turned off due to NWS stuff)

Yes my NAPA store.
577 Englewood ave. in the town of Tonawanda
835-0667 (ask for Hank)

I have one in stock.

$200 for front brakes with new pads included
Headliner it is tan T top make an offer
Dash cover is wrecked because the bags blew