wtb project car

lookin for a project car a honda or acura let me know what you guys got

http://shift518.com/index.php?topic=1973.0 :nod

lookin for more of a project car but i would get that if i had the money

what kind of project? just a shell? whole running car???

im selling that shell with no b16 for 2500.

what are your goals for the project, street, track drag use.

thats a bit too much if you lowered the price i might be interesed looks like a clean car, but my hopes are for a car i can build up my self, looking for somehting stock, wanting a summer street car that i can bring to the track and car shows

fwd, rwd, awd, import, domestic?

first post says honda or acura…

94 Del Sol wet your whistle? Mostly stock except exhaust, STS, and Exedy/Fidanza clutch/flywheel. PM if interested let’s talk moolah.

brian have you even sold any of your cars yet?

shut up lance not yet but i got some extra cash

TougethisDB1 has a DA Coupe laying around somewhere i believe. I’ll tell him about this thread.

2K, CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN DA coupe.

BUY IT

buy my jetta 1.8t

ill give you 2grand for it… and on the topic, mikes red coupe for 2500 is a good starting point, clean shell, good cage, things most people would like to have. all you need now is an engine…or you could spend 1500 on a rotting carcass of a shell then have to do exstensive bodywork… its hit the EASY button on this one.

I’m really hopin for $3k, it would make a great base for a b.t car, looks great, allready has bbs wheels (they just need a lil refinishing), not a rusty p.o.s and looks awsome, plus it has a great interior, $3k is a good price for it considdering as of now it runs fine. I’ll even throw in a catch can, a d.v, a new c.f engine cover and cold air intake, plus I belive the trade in value is close to 4k and private resale is even higher

Are you looking for help in making up your mind for what platform to use or literally just seeing who’s got what?

well im in need of a shell to start with for low funds and i just wanted to see what you guys have maybe it would help make up my mind if someone had something of cheap price that i was interested in. what i would really like is a gsr 4 door integra but until i sell my car this summer i don;t have the money to purchase one thats a full car

really? PM me, just curious how much $