WTB: Project Muscle Car

[quote=“BikerFry,post:13,topic:29896"”]

:lol: I’m guessing based on the facts that he didn’t come back into this thread and his DOB is 1989, that his “madd cash” birthday money that he wanted to buy a muscle car with put him into the three-figga-nigga range, and when he saw what the cost of just a shell actually is he went out and bought a playstation or something.

I thought it sounded odd that someone would pull enough cash from just a birthday to pick up a project car…

[/quote]

I bet he went out and bought some of the coolest, most chauncey crap from Hollister:headbang: You know, the cool 3 polo shirts in different colors with each color flipped up, jeans that come pre-destructed, and everytime you walk past that store they have that HIDDEOUS emo crap music blaring at 42390765908137690813 decibels. His “Madd Cash” probabally resulted in him buying one pair of those over priced crappy jeans. I can imagine him with his friends hanging out, “Dude, wheres your Muscle Car project?” “I bought these sweet Hollister jeans and t-shirts instead.” On a side note, the Hollister in the Boulevard Mall, about 2 years ago, when my GF was all about those clothes, that store had the BEST looking girls working there. They all looked like they fell out of a magazine.