WTB: Project Muscle Car

My B-Days This Weekend, I Brought In Madd Cash. Looking For A Project Muscle Car. Very interested in 60’s Mustang Or Charger. Run Anything By Me. Open To Anything! Thanx

Shit, I just got back from a cruise. Didn’t see anything like a Mustang or Charger (for sale anyway, but there was a clean '69 440 Charger), but I’ll keep an eye out. How much are you looking to spend - you may or may not be able to get into one of those.

i dono not too much, i just wanna get something that i can waste my time on and maybe hopefully make something of it.

Getting into a fixable Charger '68-'70 will indeed be madd money. Mustangs are gonna be pricey too, unless you’d like a coupe. 'Verts are up there for a decent shell, and the decent fastbacks are getting $$ too - especially the clean '67-'68s, they’re getting made into Eleanors.

hrm

best of luck with this idea

do some research on cost. to get an older car like that it in good running order will be pretty costly, whether you fix a beat one or buy one in decent shape to begin with

Looking for something early 80’s? I might have something for a nice price that isn’t really a project,just needs some paint.Fresh motor/trans/rear and its from down south.

Here you go buddy:

1966 Dodge Charger PRICE REDUCED - $3900

Reply to: sale-339482576@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-05-27, 7:11PM EDT

I am selling a 1966 Dodge Charger that I had purchased last year. When I bought the car, it had a 1962 413 Chrysler Imperial engine in it. It ran and passed inspection just last year. However the motor did not last long due to leaking oil and bad compression. I did just purchase a 383 that will need a simple rebuild that will go with the car. The Charger is being sold with the 413 and 383. If you have any questions or would like to see the car please call at (585)406-1401 or e-mail me at autumnburnzblack@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking.

It’s on craigslist Rochester. If you get it let me know, I’d like to see it and mabey help out a bit!

What is “Madd Cash”

give me a range and I can tell you where to get some, most likely is not going to be local in WNY

How much work do you want to do? I have a 67 notchback Barracuda that 's in need of a good home, PM me and I’ll give you some details

Up - If you’re still looking, I found a '71 Demon tonight that is straight and basically turnkey.

I have a '64 Pontiac Lemans with GTO badges. No engine…body is kinda rough from sitting since '98. I;d take $2000 or a good offer.

Something tells me it is NOWHERE near what a Challanger or Mustang is going to cost. Something also tells me he does not have the skills to undertake a muscle car project. I came to this conclusion by the fact that if he knew his stuff, he would be looking at different sources for what he wants, Hemmings, Muscle and Classic Car trader, etc etc. Also, anything that you find around here, chances are, with your “Madd Cash”, is going to have the structural intergrity of swiss cheese.

:lol: I’m guessing based on the facts that he didn’t come back into this thread and his DOB is 1989, that his “madd cash” birthday money that he wanted to buy a muscle car with put him into the three-figga-nigga range, and when he saw what the cost of just a shell actually is he went out and bought a playstation or something.

I thought it sounded odd that someone would pull enough cash from just a birthday to pick up a project car…

he’s an idiot. if you wanna sell your car to a good home, this is not the guy. i dont care what you say diddy, you’re the biggest idiot i have ever met

Yea, save the good project info for me.

BTW, looking for a project 56-72 Vette :smiley:

^^ why, so that one can take 14 years? lmao…sorry…had to…
how much longer on the camaro??

Oh man. :rofl: :smiley:

I want another project to work on while I am driving my Camaro. It would be for my wife :smiley:

And go to my Camaro thread and you can read where it is at. :slight_smile:

just did…since you have to work…just have it dropped off at my house…ill get that pig running!

I bet he went out and bought some of the coolest, most chauncey crap from Hollister:headbang: You know, the cool 3 polo shirts in different colors with each color flipped up, jeans that come pre-destructed, and everytime you walk past that store they have that HIDDEOUS emo crap music blaring at 42390765908137690813 decibels. His “Madd Cash” probabally resulted in him buying one pair of those over priced crappy jeans. I can imagine him with his friends hanging out, “Dude, wheres your Muscle Car project?” “I bought these sweet Hollister jeans and t-shirts instead.” On a side note, the Hollister in the Boulevard Mall, about 2 years ago, when my GF was all about those clothes, that store had the BEST looking girls working there. They all looked like they fell out of a magazine.