WTB: Project Muscle Car

:wtf: Wow…ok so the kid is dreaming. I really didnt need to know what kind of clothes he’s buying. Fuckin weird comments.:cjerk:

I do know of a $500 '68 Mustang coupe out here in the Southtowns.

But, it’s a $500 '68 Mustang coupe. :eyebrow:

I wanted to use it for parts but I couldn’t crush it afterwards :cry:

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:21,topic:29896"”]

:wtf: Wow…ok so the kid is dreaming. I really didnt need to know what kind of clothes he’s buying. Fuckin weird comments.:cjerk:

[/quote]

I was trying to say that he is a pud and all puds shop at Hollister.

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:19,topic:29896"”]

just did…since you have to work…just have it dropped off at my house…ill get that pig running!

[/quote]

I’ll ibvite you over with the few other people that are helping me get it going. I want to have it running after Fathers day weekend when I get back in town.

ACTUALLY WHEN UR FAMILY OWNED EVERY MOBILE IN THE TONAWANDA/ SOME AMHERST AREA HE GOT MORE THAT A 3 FIGURE RANGE. BUT YOU GUYS WOULDNT KNOW THAT WOULD YA?

And You Guys Are Right I Really Dont Know Alot About American Muscle…But My Uncle Knows His Share Hes Got 2 67 Mustang Coups, a 67 dodge charger, 69 challenger, a old willies, 2 fully restored 69 camaro ss and a few other pieces of shit. all restored by himself n a buddy

Still says nothing about you, or a given price range

[quote=“diddyof2h2h,post:25,topic:29896"”]

ACTUALLY WHEN UR FAMILY OWNED EVERY MOBILE IN THE TONAWANDA/ SOME AMHERST AREA HE GOT MORE THAT A 3 FIGURE RANGE. BUT YOU GUYS WOULDNT KNOW THAT WOULD YA?

[/quote]

huh?

[quote=“diddyof2h2h,post:26,topic:29896"”]

And You Guys Are Right I Really Dont Know Alot About American Muscle…But My Uncle Knows His Share Hes Got 2 67 Mustang Coups, a 67 dodge charger, 69 challenger, a old willies, 2 fully restored 69 camaro ss and a few other pieces of shit. all restored by himself n a buddy

[/quote]

Yea, I’m pretty dumb when it comes to classic domestics.
Dumbestic

lol.

Original poster sucks.

IM NOT REALLY SURE WHY You Only Capitalize Certain Parts Of Every Sentence You Make, but it is pretty funny. :lol:

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:30,topic:29896"”]

IM NOT REALLY SURE WHY You Only Capitalize Certain Parts Of Every Sentence You Make, but it is pretty funny. :lol:

[/quote]

I came here to say this.

:wtf:

[quote=“diddyof2h2h,post:26,topic:29896"”]

And You Guys Are Right I Really Dont Know Alot About American Muscle…

[/quote]

that you dont:lol:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b92/casterbate/gheydiddy.jpg

I’ll sell you a completely restored blue with white stripe 69 Camaro with a 470 big block/700r4/12 bolt 4:11 posi/18" Billet Specialties wheels and more.

$50,000 and it’s yours :slight_smile:
I’ll even finish it and get it running and inspected for you since it’s 95% there now.

I’ll just go buy another one (or two or three)

[quote=“camarojoe,post:33,topic:29896"”]

I’ll sell you a completely restored blue with white stripe 69 Camaro with a 470 big block/700r4/12 bolt 4:11 posi/18" Billet Specialties wheels and more.

I’ll even finish it and get it running and inspected for you since it’s 95% there now.

[/quote]

Reasonable price.

:snky:

[quote=“camarojoe,post:33,topic:29896"”]

[/quote]

more worth about 30g but yea def take 50g if someone offers ha :lolsign:

[quote=“jkucz28,post:35,topic:29896"”]

more worth about 30g but yea def take 50g if someone offers ha :lolsign:

[/quote]

I know that, you know that, but hey, someone offers $50k, sold.
Actually close to mid to upper $30k based on trends, but nothing suprises me with a 69 Camaro anymore.

[quote=“diddyof2h2h,post:25,topic:29896"”]

[/quote]

Mobile? Mobile homes? Mobile Alabama? Ohhh, you mean Mobil. You’d think someone who owns many of them would know how to spell MOBIL.

[quote=“airhead,post:37,topic:29896"”]

Mobile? Mobile homes? Mobile Alabama? Ohhh, you mean Mobil. You’d think someone who owns many of them would know how to spell MOBIL.

[/quote]

Haha. I was wondering what he meant.
My family used to own a Sunoko

Anyone interested in a 72 Buick Skylark w/a fresh 455, clean Georgia car, turbo 400, 10 bolt, asking $6800 or BO, freind of my brother-inlaw

I do have to give this little douchebag a little credit… at least he’s not wanting to build one of those gay Fag-N-Furious tuner cars.

dmp90iroc, that’s one sweet looking Iroc. Don’t see too many pulling wheels off the asphalt! NICE!!!