WTB: PS1/PSone

I’m trying to find an orignal PS1 systems. Preferably the smaller later revision, however even the older style will do. I know someone has to have one buried in dust somewhere in the corner of a scary attic. Either post it up or PM me with the price, and if you have anything extra with it also.

i have one.

Price?
Old or “newer” style?
Any accessories?

not to hijack but i am looking for the original crash bandicoot also. if anyone knows where to find one let me know!

i have the “small” version of the PSone

however, i do not have the A/V hookups as mine were lost

willing to let it go for something

i have some games, but would like to keep them to use on ps2 most likely, might give up one of the GT games who knows :stuck_out_tongue:

as for controllers, a friend of mine lost a couple so i might have one extra not too sure on that

AV hookups would be prefered unless it’s really cheap. Already have controllers and a memory card.

i got one, older style with everything, how much you looking to spend? i have some ok games too.

PS1 owns!

i have everything… all cables… controllers… memory cards… pm me

rubicant left his here i think… it will come with a spindle of ps1 games, some burned, some not. i dont know if the ps in question has a mod chip or anything but we dont use it. pm matt, see if he still wants it, if not, come and get it mr fuzzz

mmm the days of mod chips and springs lol.

Game Shark FTW

DONE. All set now.

dude i got 3 psones. 2 old ones and the smaller one. one has a modchip