what games are you looking to play ?

i dont care ,anything but i need a psp first

DS.

what do you want to pay?

not sure depends what comes with it

DS lite

price anybody?I want one soon

hmmm…

I have one in almost perfect condition, with tiger woods 06 and SBX snowboard game.

Give me your offer and I’ll consider.

i have one as well that ill sell, its pretty much new, as a hard case, GTA liberty city, gretzky hockey, spiderman2(movie) and some other games im forgetting.

9C1 is selling one…

" Sony PSP – with Lumines and Wipeout ~ $200

Used a few times. I really love it. I just never use it. Why have something that I’m not using? "

Just thought I’d help out.:fyi:

Dont buy a psp… there shit… like all sony gaming products… Get a DS Lite…There going to stop making the movieswithin the next month or 2…the battery life blows…the games play like shit… even after you hack it and get all the oriental emulators it still isnt worth $200… Trust me… get the Lite for 130 and get a cheap portable DVD player if the movie part bothers you.

He didn’t ask to be talked out of a PSP.
DS is weak and I hate the touch screen. You can do a lot more with a PSP than just play games.

:tup: still for sale!

:wiggle: yayyyy i served a purpose in life for once!! maybe.

Ya I mean paying $25 for a movie you can only play on a PSP is a GREAT idea… since you can download a program & convert regular DVD’s to a file that will work on ur PSP… sony really sucks there customers in don’t they??

Just tryin to push him in a better direction then burning money. Since PSP games get such good reviews and all…

still ahve mine…buy it now