WTB: RB20/25 ECU; 20/25/26 clutch/flywheel

Hey, I need to get an ECU for my RB25, I believe an RB20 or RB25 ECU should work.

Also need a clutch & flywheel, I would really prefer something aftermarket with a bit more grip, but I’m on a bit of a budget with this build so twin plates and the like are out of the question.

I’m told that an RB20/25/26 clutch/flywheel will all bolt onto an RB25, can anyone confirm?

I need this stuff within a couple days so it needs to be local, I’m in Cambridge, Ontario.
PM is key.

Thanks,
Brendan.

only place i’ve found for rb20 parts, is www.nismoparts.com in tacoma, and www.nengun.com in jdm land. nismoparts took a while shipping my order, but when it was shipped, everything was there.

We have a few used/stock 26 flywheels in the shop.

PM for details

Edit. Also a few stock clutches

Actually I have a flywheel here that will work with an RB clutch so I just need the disk/pressure plate.

Also, I’ve found out that if I swap to a KA flywheel I can just use a KA clutch, I’ll need something heavier than stock though. PM me if you have some sort of upgraded KA clutch too, or a KA flywheel.

clutch and flywheel are the same for both rb20 and rb25 if you want parts

Check out www.tunerlab.jp and message Darryl the owner he can get you ANYTHING.

i have an rb25 ecu series 1 if you are interested.

I think I have something that will work, I haven’t tried it yet so I’m not positive.

Send me a PM with what you’d like to get for it and I’ll keep it in mind in case mine doesn’t work out.

let me know what your setup is, im currently running my rb25 off a z32 300zx ecu, so there are a couple options.

It’s an RB25DET Neo from an R34. Chassis is an S13 that had an RB20 in it so I’m using the harness from that swap, some slight modifications to make the Neo’s internal ignitor coils work, etc. I have an RB20DE non-turbo ECU laying around so I’m going to see if that will work, I have a wideband and SAFC Neo to tune it with.

i would not use the rb20de ecu, not sure if it will work, if it does the ignition timing maps will not be good for a turbo motor.

I think I’ll try it out to see how it works, I’ll probably get a turbo ECU later. PM me with what you’re looking to get for yours.

i wouldnt man

it would lean it out alot

plus arnt the injectors bigger on the turbo model?

ahhh budget builds…they work if you know what the fuck your doing.

i can hear a loud kaboooooooooom!

Bigger on the turbo and bigger again on the 25. Like I said, I have the AFC to correct for that.

Either way, this is a WTB thread and not a discussion about the swap. Let me know if you have an ECU or a clutch.

No longer need an ECU.

A stock clutch couldn’t deal with the power so I need to get an aftermarket RB clutch disk - I have a flywheel and upgraded pressure plate, just need to get my hands on some sort of disk, the more insane the better… some sort of 4 or 6 puck ceramic would be wonderful, but a full disk would be fine. Lightly used is okay.

PM me if you have anything.

Thanks.