WTB - Rear Bumper Reinforcement 91 Civic Hatch

Looking for a decent rear bumper reinforcement for a 91 hatch. If you have one please PM me or call the shop 724-368-9000 and leave a message.

Thanks!

Mike, you are going to be much better off with a non-OEM replacement, mostly because the ones that are still in the area are pretty swiss cheesed by now. IIRC they run 60ish for a brandy new replacement.

Hey, Dyingwish, the bumper is actually for my hatch (Mike’s son). Ive tried several places with the 65ish dollar price tag and they all seem to be out of stock. Do you have any recommendations of where else i could look? Thanks!

Damn, I just through one out last week, no joke. Isn’t that the way it always works?

I know a guy that distributes them…I’ll dig up his info and PM it to you. Someone else was looking for one a few weeks ago and he found it for them.

i found mine on ebay about a year ago it was like 70 bucks or something it fit perfect!

That would be great! Thanks!

Really? The only ones i can seem to find on ebay are for sedans. When i looked into seeing if a sedan one would fit, i was told they were an inch wider. Can anyone confirm this?