WTB: reliable four door DD

Im feeling for prices and ideas. i was thinking about a 99-2000 civic ex. i want a fun reliable DD to drive to work and lug my kids around in. i will have around 5-7k and will be able to buy in a few months. must be manual. lower mileage preferred. im very new to honda but with the gas prices as they are today ive gotta smarten up so please be gentle. this transition has left me very sensitive lol. and if you got a better idea then a honda that can be had for that amount let me know

95 bmw 318i check threads

I left bimmers and audis on my maybe list because if its in my price range then the mileage is usually much higher but when i am actually able to buy im def. gonna keep them in my mind.

/\ although i am looking for better gas mileage which is a big reason for picking the honda

you can’t go wrong with honda’s. I’ve owned them for 6 years. The biggest thing I have done was put an alternator on a 93 with a stero system in it. Other than that I just put gas in them.

Yah thats the general opinion. i need something good on gas, fun and safe and almost everyone has said honda but i figured i would ask on here if there are any better ideas or what kinda prices im lookin at from non dealer sellers

I have a 2001 Acura Integra GS sedan I’ve been thinking of selling this summer or early fall.
80,300 miles, silver, 5-spd, leather, moonroof, OEM rear spoiler, non-smoker.

Functionally the car is tip-top. Honda/Acura dealer maintained up to and including 60k miles. After that I’ve been doing fluids myself. I use Royal Purple motor oil and GM syncromesh friction modified tranny fluid. I just flushed the brakes a couple weeks ago.

Interior is in excellent shape with new OEM floormats plus the originals for winter. Rear seats are like new.
Exterior has scrapes and dings on the bumpers and drivers fender. Hood was starting to get pin-size rust spots on the leading edge from paint chipping. I knocked it down last fall and touched it up but it isn’t matching too well.

On a recent ~1,500 mile round trip to southern Virginia…she averaged 33.3 mpg.
NADA and KBB list her for private party in “good” at about $7k. I’d probably be pretty firm on that. Good is only because of the cosmetics on the outside.

Some pics from last summer after a thorough detail. There’s more scrapes on the bumper than the first pic shows and I hadn’t worked on the front edge of the hood at that point either. I just don’t have any recent closeup pics at the moment.

4 door gsr sounds like what you might be lookin for ?

:word:

cant load the pics! fawkin work internet! will check when i getz home

very clean will pm

98 Honda CR-V
5-speed air, cd, etc.