WTB: RPG-7('s)

WTF… I want some steak damnit

yea bring some of that shit over and i’ll grill it up bro :bowdown

How about I shoot the deer that I can see out my window right now and then just drag it over to your place.

cool. i’ll reimburse for ammo used as well.

you already did

This year, hopefully with my winter beater though. Or I’ll have Gatville take a herd of deer out with his cow pusher front end.

Gatville can’t even hit the ones that lay still! :rofl:rofl:rofl

unless of course he’s in someone else’s car. ahahahaha :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Yeah tell me about it. Every evening there are easily 20+ deer in the field across the street. He drove straight into them and wasn’t able to hit one :Idiots

rofl your brother cracks me up man. i love that kid.

ELL Ohh ELL !

How can you man? He has never hit a switch and refused to juice his Cutty!! :wow

:lol

asshole…:Idiots at least im not afraid of hitting the motherfuckers, they all deserve to die… i need to make a flamethrower:thumbup

In other local news a Duanesburg man is being charged with Felony Arson after 14 deer he had set on fire with his buick mounted flame thrower ran into a paper mill.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

:ahh:rofl:rofl

outstanding. You know flamethrowers are legal too right?

gtfo! Srsly?

Holy shit the mayhem that could be brough upon humanity with a bunch of shifters with flamethrowers…

that is my first project with the new welder.

Who needs a welder? Super-soaker filled with home-made napalm, duct tape a mini butane torch on the end, charge, spray, try not to die.

do NOT put the strap around your neck/shoulders.

this works best with the huge backpack style super soakers but for the love of fuck don’t secure the fucking thing to you in any way :rofl

Hahaha I’ve done that, it wasnt a backpack one though and I just used gas. The thing ended up catching on fire so I threw it was out into a field (it was wet) and the supersoaker freaking burst into a big fire ball :lol

Side note: Gatville, I bet we can fab up some kind of flame thrower on the front of the buick:evilking