WTB: Rubber shifter boot thats under the leather one and....

Hey guys,
Well after my 5spd swap I noticed I need the rubber boot which goes over shifter and bolts to the body keeping all the air and crap from coming into the car. It’s not fun driving without it. I think s13 and s14 are both the same so either or. Also could use a stock shifter and shift knob, something is def wrong with mine, i tried putting it in both ways and looks fucked to me, like 4rth is touching my console, and 3rd is like where neutral should be lol. Well anyways, i’m looking for those things asap, let me know if you have any of them. Thanks!

come pick up all the those parts stock shifter, shift knob, and the rubber boot $30

Buy a B&M. Well worth the investment. I mean, who has an S14 SR and
a stock shifter? :roll:

lol well I would love a short shifter, but it’s not in the budget right now, maybe when I get some money and pay off these bills.

i have the short shifters, B&M copies, and the rubber boot you are looking for.

i’ll toss in the rubber junk for free with the shifter,

im pretty sure your shifter is in backwards… if its hitting your console in 4th then it only makes sense… mine was in backwards but it was hitting my stereo in 3rd…

well that doen’st relaly make sense now does it?

maybe its just not seated properly it looked fuck showed though.

Was the car an auto? It might be hitting the auto bezzel? If so, you need the manual bezzel for it to look right.

If it is already a manual bezzel then n/m.

I’m running no bezel now lol. I’ll get some pics so you guys can see. Its one of my many problems lol.