WTB: S13 240SX Grey Leather Seats

I’m looking for a pair of grey leather seats but mainly for the driver side, for my 1991 240sx in good condition. I WILL travel to pick it up!

Thank you!!

~Rena

How much you willing to spend?

it all depends on the condition of the seat. If mint then i’ll pay $40.00

yahhhh good luck with that.
u can have my leather head rests for $40

yahhhh good luck with that.
u can have my leather head rests for $40[/quote]

How much do you think a single leather S13 seat should sell for?

If a S13 leather seat sells for anymore than $40, you would be better off getting cloth S14 seats. Much better choice IMO.

splilner, u still wanna sell ure leather head rests for $40???
i got a buyer i think…
lemme know asap

i sold a mint pair for $80

damn should have asked for more then eh :stuck_out_tongue:

You should have, but the buyer should have known better.

The GUEST entry was me…forgot to sign in.

Don’t worrie about them…

they are just all MEAN.

I would think that $150 is a more real price to start at.

naa varun i was just kidding about selling the head rest

$40 is cheap for a zenki cloth seat, for a “mint leather” seat you’ll be paying at least $150 for a pair and that is if the seller has half a brain OR a knowledge for used parts. u could easily get lucky but not $40 lucky.

She is asking $40 per seat.
$75 for a leather S13 seat is whack yo.

i don’t know why the leathers are worth more for drving i thoughougly prefer cloth, i grabbed s14 cloth seats and haven’t been happier with my seat comfort and the 89-90 seat i had in my junk hatch were fun too. so if anything a cloth seat should be worth more lol

Like I said…all I want is a driver side seat for the S13. My passenger side seat in the S13 is perfect, the driver side has huge ass tears in it, and the driver side is all I really am looking for.
I don’t want cloth seats because I already have cloth seats in my MCS14 Kouki and that car needs absolutely no repair for anything, i’m lookin to fix my new toy the S13.

So hopefully i’ll be lucky enough to find a driver seat to match my passenger seat, but if all else fails…i’ll buy the pair of grey leather seats just so the front seats match. I’m not sure if the seats all look the same or not in the S13s?