WTB: S13 240SX Passenger Side Seat Belt Buckle

Hey guys, I need an S13 240SX passenger side belt buckle clip asap. The part I’m refering to is the mechanism that the clip on the belt clips into, it says “PRESS” on it. lol, had to get in to specifics, need this asap. PM me if you have one in good working order for sale.
Thanks!

BUMP…NEED THIS BY TODAY!!! PM ME Right away if you have one. 2 people have PM’d me with prices so far which I had agreed to pay and they haven’t responded.

hey if still looking you can pick up tomorrow in Scarborough, pm me with contact info

Alex

i have one, driver and passenger the same?, i have both take one for 5 bucks i still need 1

You both have a PM :D…hope I can pick a buckle up from one of you.

I NEED THIS PART BY TONIGHT (S13 Front Passenger Side Seat Belt Buckle - the one that is attached to the seat)…IF SOMEONE CAN DELIVER, I WILL COMPENSATE IN THE FORM OF CASH :D…PM ME!!!

Sorry, edit to post…wanted to add a phone number…CALL (647)200-3271 if you have this part & can deliver!

where are u located man? im not really interested in delivering a 5 dollar part but if ur close ehough it;s not a big deal