WTB: s13 coupe Shell

I’am looking for a pretty clean s13 coupe frame and shell. I wish to spend no more then 250-1000 as well. I would only want the frame, front cross member, doors, rear lights, rear bumper, and side skits. now if it has some rust thats ok…it just depends on how much and where.

I would be able to pick it up as long as its not to far of a drive. But would pay for delivery aswell.

Now the places immore concerned about it (Frame rails {only the front half}
Also the drivers strut tower. The last would be the rockers. Little to no rust please. Like I said though, looking for a pretty decent shell.

Looking for no rust on rear quarter panels, A pillars, or basically anywhere there would be paint sprayed. So all surface body panels, other then the front fenders and hood.

i have one, frame rails were just repaird by a frame shop in town. shock towers are good, no rust. there is a small hole in the front pass. side rocker, easy fix. it is a complette car but the brown interior is no good, and its auto. it runs and drives.

$800 firm. if it doesnt sell it will be our next race car., perfect project car.

email if you would like some pics or have any questions.
info@intensemotorsports.ca

Thanks for sending those pics. After reviewing them, I’m going to have to pass on the chassis. Looking for something a little cleaner to start with. I think its great for the price, just not what im looking for. If someone was looking at building a good drift car, I think this would be great.

As for me, I’m looking at doing something completey different. So I really would like to start with the cleanest frame possible. Keep em coming guys.