WTB: S13 exhaust

Hey I need an aftermarket exhaust for my SR swap and I want it before the BBQ . I have a Fujitsubo muffler already so I dont really care what the muffler is like. Please let me know ASAP if you have anything. I would like 3’’ but money is a bit of an issue at the moment. As always, the cheaper the better. If you have anything please call me at 467-5997.
Dave

Phone up Neil at Al’s. He has a BeeR exhaust for the S13 there. Full catback and 3". No clue on the price, might be more than you planning on spending. Just throwing out an idea.

Cool, thanks Aaron.

Anytime

Hey I need an aftermarket exhaust for my SR swap and I want it before the BBQ . I have a Fujitsubo muffler already so I dont really care what the muffler is like. Please let me know ASAP if you have anything. I would like 3’’ but money is a bit of an issue at the moment. As always, the cheaper the better. If you have anything please call me at 467-5997.
Dave

Phone up Neil at Al’s. He has a BeeR exhaust for the S13 there. Full catback and 3". No clue on the price, might be more than you planning on spending. Just throwing out an idea.

Cool, thanks Aaron.

Anytime