WTB: S13 front crossmember and LCA's

I’m looking for a s13 front cross member hopefully with the rack too and the front lower control arms too. If you have these let me know. Thanks!

i have a pair of front lower control arms driver’s ball joint needs replacing

i have all this on a parts car you can take away.

i have this stuff make me an offer

I still need these parts anyone still have them? I prefer someone local in the GTA so I can pick up.

i got the parts but not in GTA

hey i forgot about this…

i have that parts car still and the motor is out of it… you can come remove it so long as you coorindate a time.

I have a front KA engine cross member, a little greasy, but in GREAT shape! Not asking much for it. Let me know if you want it. I dont have the other parts youre looking for, but I am located in the GTA!

Thanks guys, well I ended up getting the front crossmember already but still looking for the lca’s. Bad bushings or balljoints are okay too, i’m going to be doing some fabrication to them anyways. I would prefer to pick up in the GTA, or you can ship it and charge to my purolator account.

Hey Victor… I’ve got LCA’s that I will be removing from my car sometime today. Ball Joints are toast but I think the Bushings are some what decent. Either way I’ll try to forward you pictures later today and if you want them then I can purolate them out to you this week on mon or tues.

Here is the picture…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Jedi_Car_Fan/100_1182.jpg

I melted part of the bushing on one arm in order to get the bolt to un seize but arms themselves are in good shape. Nothing bent or tweaked and with very minimum rust or wear.

If you want them then just give me a call and I’ll get them out a.s.a.p

Hey man!
Thanks for the info, i’m still in need of the lca’s and i’m not concerned about the bushings, i’m going to be chopping them off and putting in a rose joint. Let me know how much you want for them and i’ll get in touch after work tonight.

Cheers!