WTB: S13 or 240sx front end

Some crazy bitch hit my car, I need a complete front end, let me know if anybody has anything

-no rust on any parts, I need everything from the firewall forward.

thanks
jason

you unlucky bastard. I just sold my last one today. Delivering it to Edmonton tomarow morning. Exactly what you said, fire wall farward too. I can get you another one no problems but it will take atleast 2 months. If you want it a winter project let me know and I will fly back to Japan and cut you up one! Plus other parts you will need.

p.s. I have all the body stuff your going to need.

Fenders, bumper, lights, corners, hood in the $965 area

I do have a GTR front clip that would work for you too but i didnt want to part it out like that. If you can find someone that wants anything GTR dash board farward maby the 2 of you can work on a deal.

post a picture of the dammage too.

If its what Im thinking in the front end your going to be spending the $2500 area to get everything you need delivered to your door to get her back on the road. Just to let you know an area of what my last invoice like this was. Much luck and plz let me know if I can help. Im looking for a reason to go back to Japan before x-mas to pack some pallets and murder some more cars :stuck_out_tongue:

ohhh sry, I am stupid. Im talking about Skyline, you have S13. That should be pretty easy to find I would think. Sorry for the rambleness above!!! Mods can delete all 3 posts if wanted to clean up!!!