WTB: S13/RX-7

Like the title said, im looking for a S13, AE86 or RX-7. i only have about $3000 to spend so that narrows it down to pretty much S13’s or crappy 86’s and FC’s. but anyways, all i need is 5spd. Color, year, interior, milage, hicas doesnt matter. if theres anything near london thats great but i will probably be making a trip up to GTA this weekend to check out some cars. PM me or email me info on the car, your phone number, adress and what time if any you’ll be avalible this weekend. thanks

email: gooodwin@hotmail.com
MSN: same^

when I see those 3 cars together… it sounds like you just finished watching initial d…

but yeah how much rust are you expecting for ? some or none? if some I might have one for you to check at.

hehehe… initial d… ahh man i still love that game… i might have someone selling an fc… its beige with red interior tho… but i’ll ask him

phhh, screw initial D, its all about speed racer. anyways, i’d be slightly interested in any MK3 supras or 300zx, old RWD celicas or any other RWD car for that matter, exept american cars, they either got crappy engines with no aftermarket or 5 liters of fuel chuggin unhappyness. im not too concerned about rust, as long as its repairable durring the winter.

a friend of mine is selling this:

this info is right from the ad on our local new’s website

Im Selling a 1991 RX-7, with a swapped Ford 5.0L V8 under the hood, and some performance upgrades.
-New Rear Rotors
-New Brake Pads
-Edelbrock Intake
-Edelbrock Valve Covers
-HOlley Carburator
-Accel Super Stock Coil
-Headers
-NOS Seat Covers
-Red Body Paint, Black Hood
-Custom Bolt On Hoodscoop
-etc etc…

I just drove this car, yes it can be driven,its about 90% done, all it needs is a ford-mazda speedometor converter, this car is unbelieably fast…thats all I gotta say…

Make Me An Offer??

If Interested, Call (705) 946-0207, Ask For Zach Or Greg…
Or Email Me At BlitZ-RX7@hotmail.com
Thanks.

now THAT is nice… they really dont use much gas compared to what ppl think… you can be shifting under 2,000 rpms no prob cause it has the power to pull… nice swap hehe… think a full tank on a stang driven properly u can get 400-600 kms… plus the rx7 is lighter so it will be an advantage on gas… wish i had that now heheh

im not too sure what he is asking for it, but im sure it will be under $3000

under 3,000? nothing speical…lol

im not really sure what he is willing to let it go for, give him a call and see, maybe it will be much less

Hi,

i have spoken to my friend for you and he is selling a 1988 rx-7 for $3,500 with beige exterior and cherry interior… 5 spd with i believe it is just exaust done to the car… you can check with him and let him know Tony sent you the info… msg me for his info if your interested and i’ll try to see what i can do, if the price is to high

ok, ive decided to screw the corolla idea, they’re way too expensive even for a piece of shit. but i am still interested in a 240sx or RX7. im looking to spend around $3000. has to be 5spd, please no massive rust holes in the strut towers, floors, frame rails, or rockers. i’d like it to be stock, 91+ (with the KA24DE and VLSD), black interior, but doesnt matter all that much, as long as the car is not falling apart from rust and will pass E.test and cert im good.

thanks

again email: gooodwin@hotmail.com
MSN: gooodwin@hotmail.com
Cell: 519-871-3826
Home: 519-673-5089
Kyle.

i have a 92 240 up for grabs i’m asking 2000 OBO

check the dates man, this thread is almost 2 months old, ive had my new 240sx since the 17th.