WTB s13 seats

Trying to find some good condition seats for a decent deal. Don’t care what color or material. Some stains ok as long as they can be cleaned up. Hell would even go for cheap " racing" seats if ya know what I mean.

I’ve got a brand new red Corbeau Forza 2, as well as a full set of S14 black leathers (driver’s seat needs recovering). No idea if the rears would fit an M30 though…

prolly cant afford the corbeau but how much for the full s14 set and how bads drivers seat

I’ll do $240 for the Corbeau (and I will throw in a new waterproof cover for it too), or $190 for the S14 leathers. The S14 seats also have the seat belt latches from an S14 to match.

The driver’s seat bottom could use restitching. The side bolsters are a little worn, but nothing serious.

Take 'em all for $400 (for a classy setup).

ill keep ya posted. deffently interested. im trying to fit them in an m30. got pics

Just posted a FS thread on Slide, posting one here now. Pics of the seats are there. The S14 seats are dirty from sitting, don’t have the space to bring them inside to clean right now.