wtb: s13 Sidemount

i know these are all over and im really looking for a super cheap one… the reson being that i sold my intercooler for cash plus her sidemount and it looks like shes gunna screw me over. so if anyone has one lying around that they could get to me dirt cheap id really appreciate it.
so im looking for sidmeount+ all piping.

How cheap is Cheap???

I have one with a great condition core, all piping and stock BOV. Make an offer!

to be honest im not looking to spend over $50… im pretty choked about not having an intercooler and having a deal go sour. so unless i cant find one around that price then
im gunna continue to get on her case about it…because i will get it from her…but dont want to have to tow my car out of the garage where my welcome has expired.

I’d sell mine with all piping and recirc valve for no less than $100.

Yeah, I am afraid that seems to be the going price for the core, piping and re-circ valve in decent shape. I would also let mine go for $100, or make an offer, if you have some other parts laying around or something, maybe we can work something out?

You can buy the piping off me for $10…

cal if ur willing to th throw in the front strut brace along with the $50 ill give u it tomorrow im pending on some suspension right now so i could live with out maybe it’ll help out abit

whn did you get a sidemount? and marvin called me yesterday saying he will mnake sure she gets it to me by sunday…which means i need that strut…if it doesnt happen tho ill get yurs

no no i don’t have the side mount i was saying i would give u back the strut but im takin it off my car when i put the springs in ill call u friday and ill give to u also retard backed out on that engine for me so no swap this week