WTB: S13 Sideskirts

Boys/Girls

Looking for a set of s13 sideskirts ASAP, please pm me with pics/ price/ condition/ any other info!

Thanks all

Adam

Hey what’s up man.

I can get you the GP Sports Aero side skirts if your interested? They look almost like OE sides but go a little lower to the ground.

Here’s the thread, http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7163&highlight= , and there is pic’s there too.

The price on them is $330.00, NO TAX, and that includes the standing SON’s 15% off discount.

Just let me know.

Take care.

Easy 8)

Hey, I’m interested in those side skirts. I just wanna know how you mount them?

Well it’s not to hard at all really. You have to drill the holes so they can bolt up then. after they are painted, use silicone or 3M double sided tape to make the skirts tight against the car and bolt them up.

These are pretty much a direct bolt on. All that may have to be done is a bit of sanding in the inside edges at each end of the skirt. I heard this from one person who bought these but it was not mentioned from the other people I’ve sold these too.

I always recomend professional installation. Im sure though that you either have friends or know people from the board here who could help you do it. It’s not complicated.

If your interested let me know.

Take care.

Easy 8)

Its for a friend, i’m looking for something in the used category, hopefully a little cheaper.

But thanks for the offer.

Head

you are not going to fing skirts cheaper than $300

Well it’s not to hard at all really. You have to drill the holes so they can bolt up then. after they are painted, use silicone or 3M double sided tape to make the skirts tight against the car and bolt them up.

These are pretty much a direct bolt on. All that may have to be done is a bit of sanding in the inside edges at each end of the skirt. I heard this from one person who bought these but it was not mentioned from the other people I’ve sold these too.

I always recomend professional installation. Im sure though that you either have friends or know people from the board here who could help you do it. It’s not complicated.

If your interested let me know.

Take care.

Easy 8)[/quote]

Alright, I’ll probably buy a set after I buy Bing’s lip.

Hey man.

Sure thing just let me know when your ready and we’ll do this up.

Take care.

Easy 8)

i’ve seen cheaper, i was just gettin the word out that i’m looking for a pair of oem or used skirts and trying to find a good price range. I drive an S14 and normally skirts for mine are 300ish so i figured Skirts for a more common S13 might be a bit cheaper?!

Guess i was misguided!

Thanks

Adam