WTB: S13 Silvia Conversions Kit Or Parts

Hey Everyone!

NEW OR USED

Im looking for the S13 SILVIA conversions kit meaning hood, lights, fenders, bumper and skirts. If nobody has these for sale as a kit i’ll buy the Silvia headlight with the corner piece if you have both. Im looking for the triple projectors and/or dual non projectors (square) Also looking for the headlight brackets.

If anybody is selling the kit or the headlights please messege me ASAP. Want to get this conversion done in the next few months and hopefully before summer.

Why not just order a entire front cut from Japan?

Umm Expensive and near 2g to buy and ship… I just need the lights so i can buy the body kit.

i could take the one off my friends car and sell it to you :lol:

Hehee :twisted:

Lol hey if you can or if he doesnt want it then heck sure thing :stuck_out_tongue:

:evil:

stay away from my car bitches

GT

Search… there was one being sold here for $800, it was a bit rough if I remember… don’t know if it sold yet or not.

-Martin.

nope not sold…still in my garage…i’ll meadiate on behalf of s13gg, he has no access to a computer until chirstmas is over.

Hey,

$800 for what a whole kit or just the headlights? Im more interested in looking for the headlights and corners of any type.

hes asking that much for all the pannels and lights.

thats a good price… id jump on that…

GT

Ya its a great price if i was planning on making it a stock look. More interested in the lights and corners so I can get the body kit the way I want it.

Thats a great price tho other places ask for I think 1,000 and I dont even know if thats in CDN$. Anyone want to take it? Thats great for $800.

Available, complete… so no i am not sellin the headlights seperate, no i am not sellin the blinkers seperate, no i will not part it out, if u want i can take photos of the parts to scale so u can tape them to your car if ud like , peace