WTB; s14 parts , lip skirts coils etc

picking up a new project tommorrow and unfortunatly its BONE STOCK 96 240

please help me out if you have good parts i want them

s14 only

coilovers any name brand -no bs china shit

97 oem side sirts

Greddy zenki lip

s14 half cut-complete as possible would be nice if it was a kouki cut but not nessary

rims and tires, i will consider anything priced less then $1000, must have good rubber and must not be rashed to hell
would love some 5 lug hannibis or r32 gtr

all i can think of for now thanks in advance

brad

forgot will need cat back too! help me out

thanks brad

got my half cut!

still need oem side skirts,coils and cat back

would also like leather or white nismo shift knob new or used, 5 lug bronze annibis, new or used

if anyone gets preffered pricing on anything please let me know

kouki side skirts willing to pay top dollar i cannot order them from nissan

i got a lot of stuff you want

check your PM’s

Hey Brad, well between us you know who has most of this, NEGOTIATE!!! and he’ll play ball. Container in this weekend.

As for the skirts, japan direct in Sauga has them… i don’t like the dude there personally.He ripped me off on some rims that were damaged.

I’m getting my rims from a guy on Zilvia in japan. 65 shipping per rim with insurance and tracking.
his name is Exzacc (Matt) pm him and he’ll hook you up.

i will have to see what he actually brings in im pumped to get that motor in tho!

i wish i was going near sauga tommorrow i want some bad

I’ll check and let you know.

if there kouki oem ill take em forsure, willing to spend up to 400 obviously preferr lower

ahh, they said they dont have anything beside the front end either. They gave a date of 3 weeks and they might have some then.

i actually might have those skirts you need… ill take alook into my garage

that would be fuckin sweet man let me know asap! thanks

too bad i will have to call them if none turn up

This is like super far fetched but the only trade I’ll make is for Kouki valences and Riyad’s Navan skirts.

riyad doesnt have skirts, i asked today…

got rims now.

still need coils and side skirts will consider any type make or model!!

Riyads got coils bro.

ok cool

got the OEM skirts baby- jdm kouki spoiler too!

still need coils

OK … skirt deal fell through… kinda upset, willing to pay good good money for ANY type skirts fos s14, preferr OEM KOUKI, will even pay finders fee if you know of some hiding at a shop or something… no joke