WTB:s14/s15 Greddy Intake Manifold (Authentic)

Looking for New Greddy Intake Manifold, if anyone can get it cheaper than $515 USD faster than 2 weeks let me know ! Other wise i will just order on Friday ! but Christmas is going to F**K everything up for me i know it !

i can get it… but not mega fast…

what are they going for these days bing??

i dont know… should be easy for you to find the retail price…

Greddy and other major brands all have standard discount levels so the only difference in pricing you’re going to find is a result of either customs and tax differences or the margin that the seller allows themself to earn…

In Canada you’re going to have to pay near / over USD retail anyways with shipping, customs, taxes so if you are not ready to pay that then you’re going to have to find one used or wait to find a lucky break…

and of course the conversion rate of 1.08.

item amount + shipping + conversion rate + cnd tax = total amount

i can deff beat that price…and have it here by end of month …

515 usd is only what they charge your card, plus broker fee, pst, gst, duties, as samson mentioned at your door…

my price right now is 600 cdn plus tax, in your hands.

hahah chad i thought stock manifold flowed more than enough

hahahahahahha i knew you were going to say something lol the Greddy is really only 1.5x better so the specs say, but i figure i need an upper Intake manifold gasket anyways and im swapping Danno’s 740’s out soon, so i figure i’ll just waste the money and get it -

<3

Did you take Dan’s exhaust mani too? I want it. Let me know if you want sell.

GReddy has both a replacement plenum and full once piece intake manifold with runners now for the S14/S15

also you can use stock throttle body or larger flange for a 70mm TB.

Let me know if you want me to order this for you Chaddy

ah i was wodnering about that because the quote i got was for the full one and it was pretty freaking expensive…

Chad i guess you should state part numbers…