wtb- S14 with sr20 or KAT

hey everyone. I just got a new job which has given me the funds to purchase a new vehicle within the next month. Im looking for a s14 with an sr20det or a KAT motor in it. Hopefully rust-free or as close to that as possible. Im looking for any colour except for red ( Ive had way to many red vehicles) It doesnt need to have the following but i would prefer it; Fmic, aftermarket bov, turbo back exhaust and coilovers( or a aftermarket shock/spring combo) Im looking to spend under $15,000. Pm me if you have something like this or know of someone who does. If you can find me one il treat you to a couple beers after a meet! Thanks
Sean

hey man, contact me…i got something u might be interested in.
peace

Now i know its not what your looking for butgo look at gott_boosts13’s s13, its well within your price range and its just hot and crazy fast and comes with everything your listing, plus it will leave you with extra money to make it even better

auto trader has a sick one for i think 14000 or around. very nice car

if you want to kill your self search up the name Flare on here

There’s an orange/bronze s14 there for 15,900, but I reccomend not going for that one. SR S14’s come up now and then, generally in the price range you are looking at.

I have a Black S13 with Ca18det for sale quite a bit under your budget.
Follow the link in my sig for more info.

Or you can search under FLAIR and get better results.

you must excuse Benson - he’s a little special. :slight_smile:

Or you can search under FLAIR and get better results.

you must excuse Benson - he’s a little special. :)[/quote]

AWWWW snippidySnap
he banng o da monie

FLAIR

There’s an orange/bronze s14 there for 15,900, but I reccomend not going for that one. SR S14’s come up now and then, generally in the price range you are looking at.

I have a Black S13 with Ca18det for sale quite a bit under your budget.
Follow the link in my sig for more info.[/quote]

Or you could have paid $9000 for mine :shock:

lol mark, want a medal?

not everyone’s in a rush to sell.

just be patient and an s14 you’re looking for should pop up. good luck.

you pick the car and i’ll put in whatever motor you want, you could potentially save thousands depending on what kind of deal you get on the car. PM me if you find one.

my 95 kat is still for sale. call (416)258-5210 for details.