WTB: S15 Front clip (no front end, and no motor)

I want an s15 front clip with no front end body pannels, no lights , no motor no suspesion no tranny etc…

Essentially i want all the non-engine wiring, complete un-damged dash… and everthing under it …cluster , digital cliamte, heater boxes dash supposrt bars, vents vent pipes glove box etc etc everythign frome the firewall back, don’t care for the steerign wheel tho

got another interesting project in mind for the 180 eh…

[QUOTE=Heatw;203635]I want an s15 front clip with no front end body pannels, no lights , no motor no suspesion no tranny etc…

QUOTE]

hey how about we find a clip that has what we both need and go half and half?

hey how about we find a clip that has what we both need and go half and half?

Because going half end half where you’re getting the MUCH larger half doesn’t seem fair.

he’s getting interior bits, you’re getting motor, tranny, wires, body pannels… I think maybe if he helps out a little bit say a few hundred bucks THAT would be good.

^those interior bits must be worth thousands of dollars (extreme sarcasm)

yeah it’s for my silvia actually, with all the other stuff i’m doing to it i couldn’t leave the inside alone haha, plus since i’m having petty much all the other work doen in japan i had to leave somthign for me to do haha,

and yeah lol, i’m not gonna pay more than a couple hundred $ because really it’s plastic haha

or i could always do the wiring for your engine swap and take the bits i want in exchange :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

your an idiot, where did i say i needed a motor, tranny, or any body pannels, i said a clip we could both use, maybe an already parted clip? maybe one stripped that just has interior bits and 5 bolt hubs? why dont you ask what i need before jumping to conclusions.

ps. he clearly states he is looking for a clip WITHOUT motor, tranny, body pannels etc… so… why would i post saying lets get one?

still looking for this stuff