WTB: scrap calipers

i found an old invoice for some S13 calipers that i bought and apparently i never returned cores and got my core charge back…

i actually dont have any extra calipers because my parts car got towed.

if there is someone that has seized, totally messed calipers i would like a pair of them.

the invoice is for fronts but i dont care if they are rears, it was a while ago and i dont think they are going to remember.

i dont feel like paying much for them, i would prefer if someone who is buying something frm me wants to use them like a coupon and i’ll just give you a few bucks off on whatever… i am sure eventually i will find some calipers laying around anyways but …

GO

I have one front one, you can have it for nothing if your ever in the Scarborough area.

I have S14 front ones… will never use them again probably. They aren’t seized and the pads have a decent amount on them :slight_smile:

yo boggy, keep those, they might be of use to you in the future… i basically want free-ish calipers so dont give me anything that is worth money…

doesnt jessy have some fronts when he did the q45 front brake upgrade?

Bing let me look at the shop, Pats got some from 300zx upgrade and im sure we have some extras somewhere…

200 obo. Let me know

200 obo for z32 brakes? in your post it seems like 200 obo for stock calipers.

It was a joke that we sell unworthy things on SON for rediculous prices no?

That being said it WAS for stock brakes, and no i dont have z32 brakes for sale so dont PM me.

Thank you

Bingzors - I have some old s14 fronts somewhere in my garage. They are pretty much toast.

I’ll trade you straight up for some slotted-subframe collars.

i’ll trade you the collars for the calipers and some free dyno time… that way you can pretend it was because of the trade and not because you want to get into my pants… sicko…lol

if jesse or bobby have them i’ll grab those cause they’re local…

but we chatty yes?

I’ve got some junkers bing.

ill bring you a set when i come pick up my rear valence if you dont get any before then

still dont have a set… alex if you got em i may take em.

still dont have a set… need em.