WTB SENTRA rims w/ or w/o winter tires

i have a 92 sentra and in need of rims and tires for winter the bolt pattern is 4x100 and is not the same as any of the later sentras i think after '00 the hub centre bore is 59.1mm. the rims should be in a fair condition with minimal rust and the tires should have a decent amount of thread thx

^^ how much you looking to spend?

just buy used steelies from a junk yard 4 with 13ich and buy those $39each snow tire from Wal-Mart, the rating on those tires is almost as good as X-ice Michelins.

We do that with all our cars, buy the smallest rim and put the best winters on.

Next winter it’ll cost you even less since you’ll have the steelies, and maybe no need for winter tires.

ya i was planning that but i was looking for a quick easy buy since i rlly dont have much time to spend

dude go to walmart, my cousin just bought 4 winters for $48.96 tire each, and balancing and all extra 21 bucks. So for $247 he got 4 brand new winters with tax balancing and all.

you can buy two with balacing for $124, i think thats a great deal.

well what is more difficult is not that easy for me to find steelies or rims since i have a 92 se-r and they only have 13" rims available in junkies i still have to check this yard called mega city any1 ever been? but anyway 13" are too small that they are hitting my calipers ill stay safe with 14" rims or an nx2000 rims if any1 has for sale

My cousin has the same car as yours with 13’s steelies his wheels are fine, is yours a USDM ser from states?

I say try Steelies. Even 14" Steelies aren’t that much more expensive

yes mines is a usdm se-r yea 14" would fit nice if any1 can make available. junkies dont have them =/ still have to try mega city though trying other options b4 buying new

ohhk, thats why, i’ll look around too if i see any 14’s 4 lug, i’ll let you know.

ps: dude i like those cars where can i buy one? any website?

I want a usdm se-r too but i herd they are hard to import because of the automatic sliding seat belts they have, regardless of the 15 year rule.

any suggestions?

it was kinda wierd i knew that it was complicated to import se-r since it was in the inadmissable list due to that seatbelt issue but its more possible now that the 91, and some 92 models are made available for us but when i grabbed my car it was already set in the ontario registry but looking into the driver history the previous jap owner b4 my seller had it registered here since sept. '01… perhaps rules differ upon canadians importing vehicles and an americans moving into canada with an imported car?

ps. well since it is past 15 years search around the u.s. for a 91 model or just check some 92 models made back in 91 you have a plenty procedures in importing one and if your like me and lack patience i wouldnt recommend importing one at this moment due to the increase of our dollar value that you are not likely the only one importing something from the u.s.