WTB: Shift Light

anyone got one they wanna get rid of? ide preffer a low pro one i can fit in my A/C vent

I have a proform shift light if your interested.

20bucs and its yours.

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=PRO-67005C&N=700+115&autoview=sku

got paypal?/ willing to ship?

I can ship at your expense. I dont even know how much it will cost. 5bucs maybe?

if so, you can paypal me at jfdmas@yahoo.com

cool, so $25 total to have it shipped? is it installed now? or is it ready to ship, if its ready ill send the money as soon as i read the reply

its sitting at my mothers house. which i just left and totaly forgot. let me go get it tomorow to make sure its there still and in tact then i will sell it to you. just let me make sure its in good shape for ya first.

ok, cant argue that, get at me tommorrow

any luck getting a hold of it?

I picked it up today. you can send payment whenever. I dont have the instructions for it. its set up for a 4cyl but you need to change the orange wires configuration for a 8cyl. its real easy and im sure you could look it up or contact proform as i have before myself.

alright cool, money sent. all the wires i need will be there?

edit: i forgot it takes 3-4 days to transer funds from my account to paypal, and my dumbass didnt transfer it earlier, so youll have the money in 3-4 days. my email is [email=“fbodymadnezz@yahoo.com”]fbodymadnezz@yahoo.com by the way.

thats fine. ill let you know when i recieve payment.

ok i just sent it, hopefully you got it…sorry for the delay