WTB: Silvia K's Bumper. AERO one.

want one of the Aero bumpers in any condition.

Thanks!

glws, the aero bumper is exceptionally hard to come by, I had one once upon a time ago.

yeah, I realize that. I am willing to sell my soul for one. Thanks!

how much is your soul worth, i got mine… but was planning to keep it…

Just lemme know how muich you want or if you want anything in trade. partial or full.

don’t know what i want since i had no plans to sell it, i still need side skirts, nice rear seat, bigger turbo, coil overs, some sort of standalone, what cool loot/ how much cash can you offer?

I’ll trade you my bomex skirts and my K’s non Aero bumper for your aero bumper and oem skirts if you have them.

I also have rear BLACK jdm bench or USDM black leather bench.

Lemme know what you want. I.would prefer to trade my skirts and k’s bumper.
I want that bumper but I’m not gonna go crazy. Bear in mind I can buy em on ebay for 350usd. Replicas.

well i don’t need another bumper, i have the oem k’s on the car, the aero is chilling in the shed until i get a big inter cooler. new skirts are only 150 hehe, so it’s not my number one wish.

got an up to date list of stuff you have? looking for something that i love as much as this bumper hehe

I would love to know where I can get genuine bomex skirts for 150 cdn in my hands dude.

Anyways, I don’t have much stuff left.

Skirts and rear leathers. What else do you want? I have AME FIN’s as well. 18x10 and 18x8.5.

If not, seriously, just let me know how much you want in cash money or trades.