WTB: Silvia SR20DET stock intake box

does anyone have one sitting around from after they did a airintake upgrade? I would like to try one out and test it for general flow and filtration compared to my AM intake cone.
Let me know! I am not looking to pay much…if anything unless it’s in perfect condition. I wouldn’t think something like this would have much real value, and I will let everyone know what kind of results I find!

i got one ben!

For a what? probably a CA18 silvia or 180 right? That should do the trick! I don’t know if there were any differences between CA and SR airbox’x within the same model of S13’s??
Anyway, you want anything for it?
Any chance you can get it to edmonton? If not I’ll check into shipping charges, it’s a little large but light so it should be pretty cheap!

no difference, and i got an sr20 one! i got ca and sr stuff :slight_smile:

If I go to Calgary for Dave, I’ll bring it back!

That would be sweet! When are you planning a trip down there?

I have monday off. Only if Dave pays for gas lol.

Well, let me know then!

Well I am guessing you either didn’t go or didn’t let me know??
So Rob…should I check into shipping costs, or do you know someone heading up to edmonton?

Well, I don’t know what happened…was it something I said…?

Anway, I guess I am still looking for a stock intake box from a silvia. I am guessing something from a CA18 would be the same or almost the same anyway. And I don’t know about a KA box, maybe someone can help me out…would they be very similiar?

Let me know what you got.