WTB small pickup $2000 or less ONLY!!!

looking for something newer along the lines of an s10 or some form of toyota.

• manual tranny
  • good body
  • strong motor
  • standard cab
  • short bed
    thats about all i can think of right now.

oh and im in the west seneca area not looking to travel too far.

Thanks!

theres a 1998 s10 on here that fits that description for 1500… do a search

seen it, my dad says its not right? oh well

what do you mean its not right?

tranny problem, too many miles

for $500 more, i dont know if ur gonna get anything better… or close to… imo but waht do i know…

^^^??? wtf m8

for under 2g what do u honestly think u are gonna find?

That 98 S10 is a smokin deal and for the 500 difference u can easily rebuild the tranny

hey id be all good for it but the person whos paying (my dad) says its a no go. its gay i know, id prefer a 4x4 jeep or a toyota truck personally but im not paying so idc.

all i am saying is that it is unreasonable to think u will find a better truck for that $ esp. when u mention s10 as a choice

yeah id like that truck its absolutely beautiful but he says no so i cant argue with it

The S10 I have for sale I put new tires, brakes and a new clutch in it. It’s definitly worth the 1500 I’m asking… In fact, check kbb.com Trade in: $1735 and private property: $2800. And now I hear word is being spread that its a bad tranny and not drivable… hmmm ok. 3rd gear does grind once in a while when you downshift into it, but TurboZ is right… for 500 or even less I’m sure it can be fixed. Bottom line… I think hes shopping for wine taste on a beer budget.

hey, look i want the truck alot. its perfect. my dad talked to his half assed mechanic and he said it is gonna lead to tranny trouble- so my dad said no we wont get it look elsewhere. i have to listen to my dad since hes buying it for me to use until i get my car finshed and then its his to use. but it doesnt matter now since my friend hooked me up with his ranger

my uncle is selling a nice ford ranger

do you have any specs?

someone has to have something. anything decent

too bad you dont have $2900 more to spend. I have a nice full size ram sport for sale.