WTB: sohc head parts

I need the exhaust rocker assembely from a sohc, even whole head if someone has it would be great. They have to be in good condition and not scored at all. Niagara area is as far as i can get. need these by the weekend if possible

pull my blown moter and the moter is yours lol (hope this happens ha)
416 827-5453

lol take the trany to please lol

if you were in niagara then maybe

I got a sohc in my garage. It’s blown but mostly intact, burns coolant. You can come grab it for $20. Free if you pull the oil pan off for me cause i’m a lazy cunt. lol. I need the oil pan for my pick-up. Yah if you want to just grab the head let me know.

ok, im going to a junkyard on saturday, if nothing works out i will contact you mate!

what up jesse i have a full sohc head cylinder in my garage its in very good condition if u want it its yours just pm me

stevens (montreal)

If you want it let me know soon. I toss it out during this week. I a engine hoist here if you want to grab the whole thing. I got the tools and a compressor if you only want to grab the head. PM and let me know.

really all i need is the set of exhuast lifters. i couldnt make it out on saturday due to hang overs so im gona try and go on tuesday.