WTB: Some S13 Stuff!

I bought my car a few months ago and there are a few little things I’ve noticed that I need. Make me an offer on any of the following and please let me know where you are located…

• Rubber seal for sunroof, not the actual seal but the flat one you can see when it’s closed.

• The lid/flap/door for the center console, the thing you rest your right elbow on when your cruising - mine is cracked. I only need the actual ‘door’ part of it but I’ll take the whole console if I need to (only if its mint)

• A windshield, if you have one to offer let me know if it has the tint stripe across the top. (I think most do?)

• The little thing that holds your floor mats from sliding forwards, my drivers side is missing and it’s driving me nuts!

• mint steering wheel. Aftermarket or stock (if its stock I need the cruise controls) as long as it will go on without buying anything additional or anything. Mine is a bit chewed up.

ill sell u the steering wheel and centre consol thing u rest ur arm for(just the flap) for 40 bucks

how about a breakdown just incase I don’t want the steering wheel. Mine is perfectly fine, I’m just a picky bastard. It’s just a bit rough on the top but I want one that literally looks brand new.

20 sounds ok?

So you’re saying you want $20 for the little flap thing you rest your arm on? That’s what I’m most interested in here. The steering wheel would only be a maybe.,… :slight_smile:

ya man, u know what 30 bucks for both??

i have every thing you need call me

416 989 1485

kevin